Tiffany & Co….. the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day.
Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We also continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience (Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised…. and it never will be.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The wonderful relationships between Tiffany customers and Tiffany employees embody the essence of the brand. It is a magical mix that is uniquely….Tiffany.
Event Execution Responsibilities:
• Assist the Marketing Manager in event management logistics, planning, execution pre and post event reporting
• Coordinate activities and event logistics between Central New York team, internal departments (Retail, Merchandise, CVM, Store Planning, Facility) and external partners - production companies, event agencies, F&B providers, contractors, landlords, security, photographers, etc
• Maintain inventory for marketing events/ PR/ gifts
• Replenish marketing catalogues and collaterals for store
• Disseminate information on marketing activities to staff
• Submit monthly marketing reports
Customer Relations Management:
• Manage Preferred Customer database
• Manage database of customer and to segment the right audience based on campaigns
• Manage vendors in sending out catalogues, letters, invitations
• Work with sales professionals for gifting, special occasions, etc
• Work with sales professional to identify lapsed and new customers for cultivation by sales professionals
• Diploma/ Degree (BA/Marketing/ Communications preferred)
• Event Management Experience
• Strong admin, coordination skills.
• Organised, fast learner
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel
• Resourceful in problem solving skills
• Basic photoshop skills would be an advantage