Tiffany & Co….. the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day.
Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We also continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience (Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised…. and it never will be.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The wonderful relationships between Tiffany customers and Tiffany employees embody the essence of the brand. It is a magical mix that is uniquely….Tiffany.
This role is pivotal in supporting the APAC Financial Team namely with the Trade Partners and the Malaysia Market Director in achieving the Company’s business objectives.
• Act as the finance partner to Trade Managers and Malaysia Market Director in all aspects of required finance support to drive profitable growth and store openings.
• Provide business insights to Trade Managers and Malaysia Market Director with analysis and recommendations that will achieve the profit plan targets.
• Lead sales consolidation for key planning cycles such as LRP, Profit Plan and quarterly reviews. A key member to consolidate the plans and presentations to Senior Management.
• Drive a coherent LEAD package content that are relevant to help store heads understand and better manage the business
• Prepare and create content for monthly APAC management with sound analysis
• Master the Business Objects tool and act as SME to all countries
• Completing adhoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work
• Demonstrate maturity through highest level of trust and integrity at all times
• Lead through clear and concise communications, building trust and transparency with colleagues and business partners.
• Ensure policies & procedures are adhered to in the Regional Office and act as point of contact of major compliance policy along with Regional Senior Director, Finance Asia Pacific
• Develop collaborative relationship throughout the Finance organization from Regional and Central teams
• Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with international accounting qualification.
• 5-8+ years of working experience with 2-3+ years of FP&A experience
• Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen. Proficient with mathematical modeling techniques for scenario testing and goal setting.
• Good interpersonal skill, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind.
• Strong attention to detail and consistent follow-through.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities.
• Ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment.
• Ability to extract complex data and analyze it to monitor business performance and identify trends
• Strong Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Experience with Business Objects and Hyperion.