Tiffany & Co….. the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day.
Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We also continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience (Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised…. and it never will be.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The wonderful relationships between Tiffany customers and Tiffany employees embody the essence of the brand. It is a magical mix that is uniquely….Tiffany.
Crucial role to drive sales of High Net Worth Customers by maximizing high ticket sales opportunities through intensified clienteling efforts and events participation. Key role in developing active and lapsed high potential clients, and recruiting new High Net Worth Customers to achieve overall sales targets.
Maximize high ticket sales opportunities through intensified clienteling efforts and events participation
- Strengthen and cultivate relationships with new high jewelry customers to meet Client Development Team yearly sales plan
- Optimize all customer engagement opportunities relating to key business initiatives
- Consistently, accurately and appropriately capture all customer data and all actions taken in support of building and developing lasting client relationships
- Work with Marketing on CRM program for our top Tiffany Registered customers
- Leverage customer reports to understand customer demographics, purchasing trends and patterns to develop effective sales strategies
- Implement strategies to achieve individual target sales plan
- Maximize the resources, e.g. selling event opportunities, to achieve sales goals
Customer Development and Prospecting
- Prospect right networks to cultivate new high jewelry clients out of store
- Identify VIP customers of other luxury brands, create strategies to outreach to such individuals and execute outreach
- Understand and know your assigned portfolio client list, delicately execute client discovery depending on client relationship, share during cross-functional team meetings involving Management, CD cross-functional team
- Provide weekly report on outreach contacts made to date and any sales update
- Collect Market and competitor insights to share with Management and Store leaders
Service Excellence & Customer Focus
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service and experience in all customer interactions, in-store and outside the store
- Provide support to resolve customer complaints and special situations as they arise, in-store and outside the store
- Demonstrates professionalism and champion’s customer focus as one of the Statement Ambassadors in Singapore. Works with other internal departments to support company objectives including: CRM Asia Pacific, Merchandising and Marketing.
• 5+ years of retail/relevant business development experience in luxury industries preferred [ e.g. Travel, Hospitality, Personal Goods et al ]
• Possess the passion for Tiffany & Company brand to share knowledge on a range of products, stones, history and services to convey Tiffany & Company heritage and values
• Solid knowledge base on gemstone, jewelry and timepieces - GIA Certification is a plus. Driven, energetic and independent. Thrives in meeting new people
• Possess a full understanding of the Singapore marketplace and client demographic, an established client book – highly desirable
• Strong negotiation skills with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office, computer knowledge
• Fluent English & Mandarin
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent is preferred
• GIA Certification