Tiffany & Co….. the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day.
Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We also continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience (Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised…. and it never will be.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The wonderful relationships between Tiffany customers and Tiffany employees embody the essence of the brand. It is a magical mix that is uniquely….Tiffany.
This role fully supports the stores in Singapore in management of inventory and all store related operations matters
- Inventory receiving and QA on inventory receipts
- Reconcile difference and ensure correct posting into inventory ledger
- Printing of price tags and ensuring all tagging of stock are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure successful completion of all stock audits – Daily Stock
- Perform Count / Random Inventory Check and Annual Stock Take
- Inter-store inventory transfers based on customers’ requests
- Ensure proper management of understock in the store
- Manage E-flag inventory
- Manage and ensure adherence to Borrowed Merchandise Policy
- Responsible for all Customer Owned Merchandise
Store Operations Support
- Oversee blind receipts of inventory
- Generate daily reports as required by the stores
- Ensure all Back of House standards are adhered to
- Request for Diamond Certificates and Gem Reports when necessary
- Preparation of appraisal letters for valuation
- Ordering of packaging and liaising with warehouse for delivery
- Consolidate and organize storage of all receipts and any other documents
- Oversee all servicing requests in the store
- Facilitate and support all store renovations, openings or closings