The Assistant Manager will provide recruitment and generalist responsibilities supports for the regions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: workforce planning and recruitment, talent development, performance management, employee relations, benefits, compensation and special projects. He/She will support the HR teams on various HR tools and process as well as coordinate HR projects in the regions.
Business Partner and Talent Management
HR Tools and Process Support
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience with strong talent management skills.
• Business acumen and HR experience with a proven track record of acting as a strong HR partner in a retail or fast moving goods company
• Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem solving and creative thinking skills
• Demonstrated organization skills leading to the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrated communication abilities at multiple levels of the organization
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office, HRIS and applicant tracking systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English and Mandarin.