Tiffany & Co….. the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day.
Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We also continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience (Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised…. and it never will be.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The wonderful relationships between Tiffany customers and Tiffany employees embody the essence of the brand. It is a magical mix that is uniquely….Tiffany.
The Specialist will manage the display standards, creative installations and CVM-VM within Singapore market, collaborating with the Regional Market Manager, Creative Visal Merchadising to ensure alignment of initiatives and consistent display standards. Support and oversee the creative implementation of all PR and Marketing events based within the market.
CVM CAMPAIGN INSTALLATIONS & MERCHANDISING INITIATIVES
• Manage and implement all CVM campaigns and installations including windows/vitrines/caseline/towers/pedestal vitrines, story-telling, flowers, holiday décor, travelling exhabitions, ensuring that the highest standard of visual presentation are being adhered to at all times.
• Function as a lead contact for all event related CVM needs.
LOCAL STORE SUPPORT & STRATEGY
• Train and work with CVM partners in the respective stores to ensure that current TCO directives are being implemented, review their execution to ensure stores are of the highest standards.
• Support merchandise floor moves and taking responsibility for planograms, ensuring they are always up to date.
• Conduct regular meetings with retail staff to ensure proper product placement and training.
CROSS FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
• Partner with Merchandising team to ensure new product launches and merchandise initiatives are correctly presented.
EXPERTISE & JUDGEMENT
• Actively participate in floor-walks with store director and store management teams, providing insights and solutions that balance the needs of CVM standards and the business.
• Regularly review and evaluate merchandise adjacencies and remerchandising projects
• Play an active role in all major marketing events, ensuring brand representation and all installations and presentations adhere to the Tiffany standard
- 3-5 years experience in visual display, styling, or related areas- preferably luxury retail.
-Ambitious, flexible, out-going, enthusiastic.
-Able to work with a variety of people, and present ideas and information to group.
-Knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, hardware, props, furniture, flowers.
-Experience with basic construction hand tools and painting.
-Basic computer skills required: email/Outlook, Microsoft Excel & Word.
-Exceptional organization and communication skills
-Comfortable in and appreciative of a luxury retail setting.
-Theatre or color display lighting experience a plus.
-Basic knowledge of jewelry and jewelry display forms a plus.
-Able to travel as needed for store visits & installations.