Coaching for Customer Experience and Performance:
- Partner with sales managers and/or store managers and subject matter experts to structure, schedule and participate in motivational individual (one on one) / small group meetings that include topics such as success stories and TEI/mystery shoppers results and action plans with the aim to achieve company TEI and productivity KPIs (sales, UPT, ASPT and conversion rate)
- Monitor and observe daily customer interactions on the shop floors and recommend areas for improvement. Recommend short and long term solutions to closing performance gaps (further coaching, training classes, review of training materials, Company resources, etc.)
- Ensure brand behaviors are demonstrated on the shop floors by enhancing story-telling on products and company heritage, sharing good practice on selling and customer experience among store teams.
- Keep store leaders updated on coaching conversations and action plans in a timely manner.
Training Preparation and Execution:
- Researches, plans, organizes, administers and conducts training programs to achieve learning and performance goals.
- Prepare monthly training calendar, communicates and coordinates with all parties involved.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom or outside venue, and prepares the physical setup and logistics.
- Writes material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs, and recommends appropriate changes.
- Provide support for post-training follow up. g on floor monitor training results and coaching, monitor TEI and MS results, Score Card execution etc.
Promote Tiffany Culture and Retail Excellence:
- Prepare monthly internal Newsletter
- Support the preparations of TEI and MS reports, and programs maintenance.
- Support arrangement of Grooming Workshops, attendance arrangements, makeup ordering and distributions.
- Handle training expense invoices and payment reimbursement, vendor sourcing and account creation.
- Update training record under each staff and submit to Regional team
- Training materials/supplies replenishments. g. stationaries, printing and snacks etc.