Company Overview :
Tiffany & Co….. the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day.
Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We also continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience (Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised…. and it never will be.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The wonderful relationships between Tiffany customers and Tiffany employees embody the essence of the brand. It is a magical mix that is uniquely….Tiffany.
Drive sales, client development activities for High Jewelry, Prestige sales and VVIP client development activities such as High Jewelry events, Customized Orders and Tiffany High Jewelry Watches. Key role in developing active and lapsed high potential clients, recruiting new High Net Worth Customers to achieve overall sales targets as well as coaching our high potential Sales Professionals to be High Jewelry Specialists.
Grow and develop the High Jewelry business in Singapore
-Maximize high ticket sales opportunities through intensified clienteling efforts and events participation
- Strengthen and cultivate relationships with new high jewelry customers to meet High Jewelry yearly sales plan
- Optimize all customer engagement opportunities relating to key business initiatives
- Consistently, accurately and appropriately capture all customer data and all actions taken in support of building and developing lasting client relationships
- Work with Marketing on CRM program for our top Tiffany Registered customers
- Participate with High End Business Development Leaders to define and implement HJ Business Development Strategy
- Develop a strong knowledge of store High Jewelry/UHNW Business
Customer Development and Prospecting
- Assess local market opportunities to implement effective strategy to prospect right networks to cultivate new high jewelry clients
- Build own High Jewelry portfolio client list both within the store and outside of the store environment
- Provide weekly report on outreach contacts made to date and any sales update
- Collect Market and competitor insights to share with Management and Store leaders
Development and Training
- Motivate and support the HJ sales teams and retail management teams
- Develop the High Jewelry Specialists partnerships between the Retail Managers
High Jewelry Ambassador
- Represent Singapore in all High Jewelry related Global meetings/events
- Demonstrates professionalism and champions customer focus as the High Jewelry Ambassador for Singapore.
• 5+ years of retail/relevant business development experience in luxury industries preferred
• Possess the passion for Tiffany & Company brand to share knowledge on a range of products, stones, history and services to convey Tiffany & Company heritage and values
• Solid knowledge base on gemstone, jewelry and timepieces - GIA Certification is a plus
Driven, energetic and independent. Thrives in meeting new people
• Possess a full understanding of the Singapore marketplace and client demographic, an established client book – highly desirable
• Strong negotiation skills with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office, computer knowledge
• Fluent in English & Mandarin
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent is preferred
• GIA Certification