Company Overview :
Tiffany & Co….. the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day.
Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We also continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience (Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised…. and it never will be.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The wonderful relationships between Tiffany customers and Tiffany employees embody the essence of the brand. It is a magical mix that is uniquely….Tiffany.
Responsible for all requests for customer service, ensures prompt service is always provided by being responsive, accessible, available and willing to help your customers whenever required and hence elevating the customer experience in the store.
Post Sales Service
• Attend to all customer service requests and needs
• Ensure that all repair and servicing orders are entered into proper records, monitored and completed timely and successfully meeting company's quality standards
• Liaise with customers and work to solving servicing needs and issues
• Liaise with vendors on favorable rates and work quality
• Liaise with our other stores on servicing requests and status
Technical Service and Requirements
• Check and maintain records for required Diamonds & Statement Jewelry received from Replenishment and vendors, and jewelry returned from photo shoots and report any damages
• Maintain records and conduct required counts of COM merchandise
• Perform and co-ordinate polishing and minor repairs of store's merchandise ensuring merchandise is clean and bright at all times
• Order spare parts and maintain inventory for jewelry & watches
• Maintain Log for Stock and Employee repairs
• Assist management in the visual presentation of merchandise by scheduled cleaning and inspection of store inventory
• Report to NY QA on repeated quality issues
Customer Communication and Development
• Ensure customer enquiries are being responded to in an appropriate and timely manner
• Apply consultative selling and product knowledge to all customer interactions to develop and build ongoing customer relationships and confidence
• Handle and reply to customer issues from General Feedback emails from NY.
• Assists the retail team in any administrative support when required
• Minimum 2 years retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc)
• Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required
• Ability to work with a diverse client base
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment independently
• Authorization to work in Singapore
• Proficient in MS Office, computer knowledge
• Fluent in English & Mandarin
• Minimum Diploma Holder
• GIA Certification Preferred