Achieve or exceed store sales plan & Profitability Targets:
- Ensure that store achieve or exceeds store sales plan and profitability targets. Assist in the management of costs.
- Support the Store Manager in implementing company directions to execute action plans that meet sales, operational and organizational objectives.
- Plan and develop overall sales strategy with management team.
- Manage the day-to-day activities on the sales floor and ensure appropriate floor coverage.
- Partner with sales professionals to meet their individual action plans to increase contact and sales opportunities, sales growth and conversion rates.
- Adhere to the key retail strategies and current initiatives in order to drive the success of the business
- Maintain high level of inventory accuracy.
Ensure High Level of Customer Service and Create Client Development Strategy:
- Coordinate and ensure that staff have and demonstrate the skills necessary to manage all customer interactions resulting in high level customer satisfaction.
- Ensure effective cascading of communication of plan and individual objectives set for each member of the store.
- Utilize and champion Engage as the tool to manage client development activities and ensure sales professionals capture and maintain important client information.
- Use Engage to identify and develop plans for targeted Tiffany Register (TR) customers and prospective TR / global customers, including event and outreach opportunities.
- Partner with management to develop and implement in-store events.
- Resolve customer service issues and complaints within the Delegation of Authority.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure customer satisfaction.
Lead, Coach and Develop staff:
- Embrace and promote superior customer service standards.
- Share store strategies by discussing retail strategies, goals and related progress.
- Utilize leadership skills to engage and motivate the workforce.
- Ensure store employee understands performance standards and expectations.
- Provide leadership and coaching to direct reports through formal and informal feedback to discuss individual performance, how to maintain customer service standards and flexibility to meet business needs.
- Monitor and coach sales professionals on engaging productivity and usage.
Champion the Customer Engagement standard:
- Ensure all staff members contribute towards a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all staff demonstrate the necessary skills to manage interactions resulting in high level of customer service