Tiffany & Co. … the name instills images of True Love, Romance and The Blue Box. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world’s great love stories. Tiffany & Co.’s rich heritage of celebrated artists, milestones and magnificent jewelry sets the foundation upon which our employees stand. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and innovative individual who seeks opportunities in our expanding trade business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with key stakeholders such as Market Leader, Sales Leaders, Regional Human Resources and Education. If you are looking to really make an impact, this could be the perfect fit for you!
The Trade Training Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing the training and development initiatives for Travel Retail and Domestic Trade accounts in Asia Pacific region through:
- Assessing the training needs of the organization, and devising a training strategy
- Partnering with the trade team to ensure training strategy is in line with business needs
- Implementing training programs, assessment and qualifications systems to develop product expertise, service, selling and clienteling skills, improve store efficiencies, drive retail excellence, optimizing sales professional’s productivity as well as brand loyalty, and market share growth
- Influence the attitudes and mindsets of the retail teams with a focus on driving sales, developing clientele, meeting and exceeding the client experience objectives of the company
- Implementing coaching training, build and drive an effective coaching culture amongst the store leadership to drive team performance