The Manager will responsible for developing, executing, and managing category-specific strategic and tactical plans for global store related materials (Millwork, Store Front, Facilities and furniture categories. Other categories include corporate services. This includes responsibility for strategic sourcing, cost/price analysis, vendor management, vendor performance assessment and contract management.
- Use analytical expertise to deliver comprehensive total cost of ownership assisting the business in delivering measurable cost savings
- Develop multi-year cost reduction and cost avoidance strategies
- Initiate and structure RFI's and RFP's. Lead supplier negotiations. Develop negotiation strategies based on supplier proposals and spend analytics
- Manage supplier selection process and provide data and recommendations to ensure informed business award
- Develop and administer contractual agreements in collaboration with business and legal departments. Structure agreements to include all business requirements, statements of work and performance criteria
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives. Monitor supply markets and assess opportunities resulting from new technology and product offerings. Keep abreast of business conditions, commodity price trends, currency movement and leading economic indicators that may affect category pricing.